| Sr. Treasury Analyst
||Bimbo Bakeries USA
||Sr. Treasury Analyst
Unique opportunity for a Treasury analyst with a strong analytical or FP&A background. This role will have primary responsibility for developing analytics, financial modeling, and period reporting capabilities within the BBU Treasury department. Additional responsibilities will include supporting the management of day-to-day Treasury operations, including daily liquidity positioning, collection and payments systems, and internal controls, among other responsibilities as assigned by the Sr. Treasury Manager.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Annual projections, cash flow forecasting, and KPI tracking. Develop capabilities to utilize direct cash forecasting method (once Kyriba Treasury Management System implementation completed).
- Period financial reporting, support for period close and budget/forecast variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated financial models and presentation structures that improve the speed and quality of analysis and/or reporting workflows within the department (e.g., cash positioning, bank fee analysis, merchant services analysis, working capital metrics analysis, etc.)
- Support the tracking of working capital benefits generated from the Supply Chain Finance program.
- Provide financial analysis support to bank product RFPs and other project teams.
- Performing other ad hoc research and analysis as required.
Treasury Product/Service Administration and Support:
- Partner with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, and business operations to ensure operational capability of payment systems, depository structures and bank products / services. Support implementation of bank account structure changes as necessary.
- Resolve day-to-day issues related to bank transactions, bank account administration, merchant services payment processing, EBT program and Smart Safe program.
- Manage daily operational workflows associated with OneCard commercial card program.
- Process all departmental invoices associated with Treasury products or services.
Support/Backup Responsibilities of Cash Manager and Treasury Manager:
- Ensure adequate operating liquidity by monitoring daily wire activity, deposit flows, loan payments, and investment cash flows. Prepare daily reports for Treasury and Finance teams.
- Coordinate daily investment/borrowing decision and related actions. Confirm application of negotiated rates for investments and borrowing activities.
- Manage wire transfer approval process, including initiating wires, maintaining bank templates and posting completed transactions to accounting system.
- Support the ongoing development of a strong Treasury control environment to ensure continuous compliance with Treasury policies and procedures, and to minimize risk of fraud.
- Bank account administration, including entitlements, signatories and periodic auditing process.
- Administration and support for BBU’s in-house independent business partner financing entity (Advantafirst), including daily processing of new loan applications.
- Resolve day-to-day issues related to proper functioning of armored car program.
- Support Treasury Manager and Sr Treasury Manager with ad hoc projects, implementations, financial analysis, problem resolution and other activities.
- Play key role in the preparation for and implementation of the Kyriba TMS.
Education and Certifications:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution in finance, accounting or economics.
- Minimum 5 years of cash management experience required. Requirement may be reduced for candidates with significant FP&A experience.
- CTP or CFP designation strongly preferred, but not required.
Skills and Competencies
- Highly analytical with the ability to translate large amounts of data and information into strategic and actionable insights and business recommendations
- Experience with budgets, forecasting, internal benchmarking, financial statement review, and providing financial support to aid in decision making
- Technical expertise with treasury systems (Treasury workstations, bank portals, etc) preferred.
- Knowledge of payment systems and banking industry preferred.
- Highly organized, detail orientated and able to multitask.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MS-Office proficient with excellent Excel modelling skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to type minimum of 35 words per minute
Apply at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1727545065/?pathWildcard=1727545065&trk=job_capjs