|Treasury Management Sales Officer
|| American National Bank of Texas
Guided by our values since 1875, American National Bank of Texas strives, through the power of relationships, to be the preferred bank of choice for individual and business customers in the communities that we serve. Building relationships with our customers, employees, and communities are at the core of everything we do. At ANBTX, each individual’s work truly matters in building and maintaining these relationships.
From the words of our CEO, Robert Hulsey, “We’re invested because we live in these communities, too, and we’ve built personal connections with our customers that go beyond just being their bank.”
As part of ANBTX, you will be a part of an organization that fosters financial strength and stability, encourages growth and advancement, and promotes open communication at all levels. This is why we have been voted Top 100 Best Places To Work 10 times!
ANBTX offers additional benefits like profit-sharing and an employee stock ownership plan, with annual contributions tied to profits; immediate eligibility for a 401(k) plan and match; free life insurance, long-term disability, critical illness and telemedicine benefits plus a generous tuition reimbursement and student loan payment program.
The Treasury Management Sales Officer is responsible for developing new Treasury Management business and expanding existing business relationships. Additional responsibilities:
- Develops and executes Treasury Management Sales and Prospecting Plan
- Identifies needs and provides appropriate solutions for customers strategies and goals
- Understands competitors capabilities and effectively positions bank Treasury Management Services against the
- Works independently and with team members on prospecting efforts and expansion of relationships
- Manages customer visits and on-going contact / relationship development
- Manages entire sales process from developing and writing proposals, to presentations to customer executing documents for required contracts
- Generates cross-sell opportunities and referrals to other bank lines of business
- Conducts Treasury Management reviews with top customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational/work experience
- 10-15 years of management experience in business
- 7 years of Treasury Management Services Sales experience
- Valid driver's license required to travel to a variety of locations to perform work and/or attend meetings as required
- Conducts team member training as needed; sells to largest, most complex clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Word; basic keyboarding and calculator skills; must be able to do simple math and carry out written instructions
- Work occasionally requires more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential functions of the position
- Lifting in an office setting may be required up to 30 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer